22 August 2012


It's day two in our celebrating Indie/Small Press author, Kristie Cook. Her latest release - POWER - will be releasing this Friday, the 24th.

Today we have invited Alexis, Tristan, and Owen from the Soul Savers series to see what they have been up to. 


This question goes for Alexis, Tristan & Owen – What’s been the last fun thing you’ve all done together?  

Alexis presses lips together. 
Owen scrubs his hand through his hair and squints his eyes as he thinks. 
Tristan rubs his chin. 
Alexis finally speaks: Well, we, uh, haven't had time for fun lately. It's also kind of difficult to do anything together when a certain someone refuses to answer your texts and calls. *glares at Owen*
Tristan frowns at Alexis: Hey, you and I have fun every night. 
Alexis blushes: I don't think that's what they meant.

 
Another question for all three of you – What’s the best thing that happened yesterday?  

Alexis: We got to say goodnight to Dorian.  
Tristan: We didn't die.  
Owen: What he said. 
Alexis: Oh, and Blossom made my favorite cake. To. Die. For. 
Tristan: To die for? The best thing that happened to us yesterday was that we didn't die, and that's what you say? 
Alexis: Well, if I am going to die, I'd much rather it be by Blossom's cake than anything else. 
Owen: Can't argue with that. Love me some sugar from Blossom. 
Alexis glares at Owen again: Ugh. Can you leave my friend out of your…harem? 
Owen: Well, if not Blossom…how about Jessica and Lisa?
Jessica: YES PLEASE! 
Lisa: *drools & nods* Yeah, count me in! 


Alexis & Tristan – How’s Dorian doing?  

Alexis: He's growing up too fast, but he's okay, for now anyway. 
Tristan: We're trying to keep life as normal as we can for him for as long as possible.
Alexis: Whatever normal means…


Owen - We know you have been having a difficult time lately. Do you currently have any hopes for the immediate future?  

Owen: Yeah, I do, but that's between me, myself and I. If I survive, maybe I'll tell you about it. *wink*
Jessica: *winks* anytime you want me..uh, I mean..need to discuss it, I'm there!
Lisa: *offers a smile* I'm always there for ya, anytime, anywhere..... anytime.....


Alexis - What is the #1 thing that you hope your son can achieve in his lifetime?  

Alexis: More than anything, I hope he can break the curse and stay good. That's pretty much all I can think about. Life beyond that is icing on the cake.


And Owen, when will you be coming over for a visit again? It feels like it’s been forever. ;)  

Owen grins: On my way!


Alexis, Tristan, and Owen, it's been wonderful spending some time with you all. We can't say thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy schedules to hang out and be part of our first Blogger Talk: Novel Exposed - Indie & Small Press month. We hope you'll drop in and visit with us again sometime. And please keep checking back this week. We aren't finished with Kristie just yet.


Power by Kristie Cook
Publisher: Ang'dora Productions (August 24th, 2012)
Reading Level: 17+
Series: Soul Savers, #4
As the stakes rise, can she find her true power?

As the Amadis prepare for war, Alexis returns to Florida with orders to relax, regenerate and replenish her depleted power. But her task list quickly grows—establish a new safe house, learn the art of conversion, find her AWOL protector, help a desperate fan, and protect her son. Oh, and figure out what’s going on with her husband, whose peculiar behavior just might get them killed.

But most important of all, her primary mission: recover her stolen pendant.

The stone in the pendant not only promises hope for the Amadis future, but its unknown qualities make it a possible weapon in the wrong hands. With guidance and power from an improbable source and an unlikely ally by her side, Alexis sets out to retrieve the stone before the enemy discovers its potential for mass destruction. But when she finds herself in the Daemoni’s lair fighting for her life, all hope seems lost. Will she discover the true power she holds in time? And is it enough to save herself, her family and the Amadis?

Power, the next installment of the Soul Savers Series, takes you on a hot and edgy ride with twists and turns you’ll never see coming, leaving you breathless and once again begging for more.




Find Kristie Online: 

Add Kristie's books on Goodreads

Purchase Online:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository


*I am not compensated at all for any of the links within this post.

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love